Thermochromic inks change color in reponse to changes in temperature.Sebutherm ink find his applications in document security, promotional items, temperature indicating labels, packaging, games,..
SEBUTHERM BLACK 341.650V1 T25 is a brand new reversible thermochromic ink which change from color to transparent around 25°C. The ink returns to the original color as it cools down.
- High performance,100% solids; water-free and solvent free thermochromic ink.
- Stable printing during the whole printjob. No change in viscosity during printing.
- This ink cures at double speed compared with the standard SEBUTHERM 341 inks.
- Printed with a mesh 43 on a cylinder press, cured with 1 UV lamp of 160 W/cm, an average of 2500 printed sheets per hour can be achieved.
- No risk of blocking during the stacking of the cured printed sheets.
- Finish gloss,
- Improved adhesion on offset and plastics
- An improved compatibility, resulting in a more transparant color when rubbed or touched.