A water-based textile ink for printing on dark or white garments and different synthetic materials with the advantages of a plastisol based ink.
Sebaprint Colors are not drying in the screen.
- Opaque & transparent colors with high brightness.
- Sebaprint is free from phthalates, PVC, APEO, formaldehyde.
- Unlimited screen stability which allows to print very fine details with finer screens.
- Excellent printability.
- Good flexibility.
- Very good dry and wet rub resistance.
- Ideal ink for multi-color printing on light and dark fabrics. On dark fabrics, best to combine with a underlying discharge base or white from our DISCHARGE 113 series.
- Need to be dried at 140°C during 2 minutes. Adding 1 % of Crosslinker 106 will help to polymerise the ink and to obtain better fastness properties.