These conditions of use are applicable to the www.sebekinks.eu website. By using this website, you agree to accept and comply with these conditions of use. This website is managed by Sebek Inks srl, Rue Henri Lemaire 9, 7911 Frasnes-lez-Anvaing, Belgium, VAT number BE 0846.337.173. For additional information, you can send an e-mail via the contact page.
If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
The texts, drawings, photos, films, images, data, trade names, domain names, brands, logos and other components of this site are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Sebek Inks or other parties. Information provided on or via this website may not be stored (except as necessary for viewing the website), reproduced, modified, made public, distributed or transmitted, sold, or otherwise conveyed to a third party without the prior written permission of Sebek Inks srl, nor may any rights in this regard be granted to a third party without such permission.
Prohibited use of the website
You agree, among other things:
- not to make unlawful use of the information
- not to use the website in a manner that causes the website to become damaged, corrupted, interrupted or inaccessible, blocked, or otherwise less effective
- not to use the website for transmission or posting of computer viruses, or for transmission or posting of illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way unsuitable (including but not limited to material of a slanderous, libelous, obscene or threatening nature)
- not to use the website in a manner that causes a violation of the rights of any natural person, legal person or association, including but not exclusively limited to the rights to privacy and intellectual property
- not to use the website for posting or transmission of material for promotional or publicity purposes without requesting the prior permission of Sebek Inks srl for such posting or transmission, except if such posting or transmission has been requested by the recipient.
Sebek Inks srl does not collect any personal data unless it is provided on a voluntary basis. By completing and submitting a participation form or sending an e-mail message, the visitor grants Sebek Inks srl permission to store his or her personal data in a database of Sebek Inks srl for the purposes of automated user profiling, customer management, market research, and postal direct mail activities. For these purposes, the provided data can be forwarded to enterprises having a contractual relationship with Sebek Inks srl. You are entitled to view the personal data concerning you and correct it if necessary. You are entitled to object, at no charge, to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. You can direct a request for viewing or correcting your data, or an objection to processing of your data, to email@example.com.
Your electronic contact data can be used by Sebek Inks srl for direct e-mail marketing if you have previously agreed to such use. However, your prior agreement is not required if Sebek Inks srl desires to use electronic contact data previously acquired by supplying particular products or services for direct e-mail marketing of similar products or services of its own. You are entitled to view your electronic contact data and correct it if necessary. You are also entitled to object, at no charge, to processing of your electronic contact data for direct e-mail marketing purposes. You can direct a request for viewing or correcting such data, or an objection to processing of such data, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically collected non-personal information
Sebek Inks srl can collect anonymous or aggregated data of a non-personal nature, such as your browser type or IP address, the operating system that you use, the domain name of the website via which you arrived the Sebek Inks website, and the domain name of the website you went to on leaving the Sebek Inks website.
Information on the website
The information provided in or via this website may contain a wide variety of imperfections. Sebek Inks srl does not accept responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness or accuracy of this information. The information is provided and reproduced without any form of guarantee whatsoever. Sebek Inks srl also cannot be held liable for any viruses that may be present on the site despite precautionary measures that have been taken, and it refuses to accept any liability for any form of loss or damage that can be caused by such viruses. Sebek Inks srl expressly reserves the right to alter the information on the site at any point in time.
All information contained in the Sebek Inks website is provided for general information purposes only and while we endeavor to ensure that the information on the website is correct, the material on the website is provided “as is” and with all faults; specifically :
- we do not make any representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) about the opinions or information, or their completeness or accuracy, provided through the website (any decisions based on information or opinions contained in the websites are at the sole discretion and responsibility of the visitor)
- nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date
- we reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. You agree to review these terms and conditions regularly and your continued access to or use of the website will mean that you agree to any changes.
Links to other websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites or web pages of third parties or other parties, or it may refer to such sites or pages in another manner. Sebek Inks srl has no say over the content or other features of those websites or web pages and is in no case liable for their content or features. Placement of links by Sebek Inks srl does not in any way constitute implicit approval of the content of such websites or web pages.