The Sebustar ink serie is formulated especially to adhere on a wide range of substrates.
- Universal UV-curing ink for paper and cardboard, treated polypropylene and polyethylene (fluted polyolefin), PVC, pressure sensitive vinyl, polystyrene, PET and polycarbonate.
- A properly cured ink film exhibits a good rub and scratch resistance, as well an excellent product resistance (water, alcohol, …)
- Brilliant lightfast colors.
- Superior print quality.
- Excellent intercoat adhesion.
- Highly flexible.
- When printed on thin rigid PVC material, no or little embrittling of the PVC will happen.
- Some post-cure polymerization can occur: maximum adhesion and hardness will only be achieved a few hours after printing.