Sebumat 322 is a universal matt UV-curable ink for the graphical and flat label industry.
- Universal matt ink suitable for absorbing and non-absorbing paper, treated or coated PP and PE, metalized polyester, PVC, polystyrene, PET and polycarbonate.
- All colors result in an equally deep matt appearance.
- Perform well in combination with hot stamping and thermal transfer printing. A properly cured ink film shows a good rub and scratch resistance and an excellent product resistance (water, alcohol, ….).
- The deepest matt effect is achieved with a fine screen (150-31 or 165-31 mesh). Using coarse screens (120-34 mesh) will increase the thickness of the printed ink film, which results in a more glossy print.
- Sebumat inks dry evenly and leave no banding or stripes on the matt surfaces. Something that often occurs after an unequal curing when printed on semi-automatic flat bed printing machines.
- Highly flexible: no edge curl or edge lift of the paper or self-adhesive labels, cut out after printing.
- When printing on thin rigid PVC material, no embrittling of the printed ink film will occur.