Sebaflex 110 is a water-based flexible textile ink for printing on cotton and various synthetic light and dark colored fabrics.
- The Sebaflex inks can be printed on untreated nylon when adding 3% Crosslinker 105.
- Sebaflex colors show a good opacity.
- Besides the standard colors there are other super opaque colors available.
- Very soft handling.
- Highly flexible and stretchable.
- The prints are iron-proof.
- Sebaflex inks are free from phthalates, PVC, APEO, formaldehyde, … and are formulated to meet the most exigent requirements (Oeko Tex 100 Class 1).